Sunday 16 September 2012

From Paris, with love.




Just a quick post about Laduree, the french patisserie and cafe which my friends and I love. 


I was introduced to it by a good friend from school and have loved it ever since. However, I have grown more attached to it recently as I am reminded of my trip to Paris last christmas whenever I go. 

 There are three branches in London: Harrods, Burlington Arcade and Covent Garden. There is also one near Bank tube station, but only to take away. 

I think I will always love the one in Harrods the most because the setting feels so right, but each branch has it's own unique selling point. 

The Burlington Arcade branch is worth visiting purely for the gilded decor, but seats are very few and far between so be prepared to be disappointed if you want to sit down. 

Service in the Covent Garden branch is a little slow, but I really enjoyed my recent visit there this summer. We sat on the terrace upstairs with tea and cake overlooking The Piazza and it was really relaxing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment